Monday, March 7, 2011

Rockers vs Mods 2011

Time flies and now it's almost time for the 5th annual "Rockers vs Mods" event in Dallas! April 1st - 3rd Dallas will be transformed into a cafe racer's gathering, with bands, rides, bar runs, bike shows and assorted shenanigans. I hope to attend, but it will probably be for just Saturday, April 2nd. The RD still looks pretty ratty, dented tank and I still need to get around to painting the bike. Sure hope to make the event!

UPDATE: 3/31/2011 Looks like I'll be in the garage working on the RD while everyone is partying at Rockers vs Mods! A rear wheel bearing failure and dificulty in procuring several parts have made the timeline undoable! Maybe next year....

1 comment:

  1. I need help with the carb on my RD400.. email me at downtown4me@gmail.com so we can exchange contact info.

    ReplyDelete